The State Disbursement Unit (SDU) provides one-stop shopping for child support payments, whether you're making a payment or receiving one. Use the links below or call the SDU toll-free at (866) 901-3212, Monday through Friday, for payment assistance & information.
• Ask your employer to deduct your child support payments from your pay.
• Pay through the State Disbursement Unit (SDU) via automatic withdrawal, credit card, or check
• Pay in cash at our drive-up window or in our lobby at 50 Douglas Drive in Martinez.
The lobby is open Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 pm, and the drive-up window is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Both are closed on holidays.
• Use the Mobile App CAChildSupp
• Use MoneyGram
• Use the Mobile Arrears Calculator tool to identify how many payments and how much interest will accrue based on principle and interest balances considering a monthly payment amount.
• Sign up for Direct Deposit. Click on the Custodial Parties Button to enroll in Direct Deposit and your payments will credit your bank account.
• Sign up for an Electronic Pay Card (EPC). Click on the Custodial Parties Button to enroll in EPC and your payments will be credited to a card that you will use just like a debit card.