Alamo Parks & Recreation
The County Service Area R-7A (CSA R-7A) also known as Alamo Parks & Recreation, provides park maintenance, improvements, and events in the Alamo area.
- Alamo School Sports Field and Batting Cages*
- Andrew H. Young Park
- Hap Magee Ranch Park
- Livorna Park
- Rancho Romero School Sports Field and Park*
- Alamo Parks Brochure
*Open to public only after school hours.
The Alamo Parks & Recreation 2014 Summer Concert Series lineup included The Sun Kings opening our series on Friday, June 20th, followed by The Fabulous Cruise Tones (July 11th), El Desayuno (July 25th) and Moonalice (August 8th). All concerts were at Livorna Park from 6:30pm-8:30pm. These Alamo MAC-sponsored events provided free music and an opportunity to make new friends and have fun! Click here for more details.
On Friday, July 18th, the Alamo MAC sponsored Movie Under the Stars featuring Despicable Me 2 at Livorna Park. Please click here for more details.
The Alamo MAC is now planning Alamo Parks and Recreation events for 2015.
Alamo Municipal Advisory Council Agendas
- December 2, 2014
- November 17, 2014 Downtown Subcommittee
- November 4, 2014
- October 7, 2014
- September 23, 2014
- September 15, 2014 Park & Recreation Subcommittee
- September 2, 2014
- August 25, 2014 Park & Recreation Subcommittee
- July 22, 2014 Park & Recreation Subcommittee
- July 1, 2014
- June 3, 2014
- May 28, 2014 Park & Recreation Subcommittee
- May 7, 2014 Park & Recreation Subcommittee
- May 6, 2014
- April 1, 2014
- March 13, 2014
- March 4, 2014
- February 4, 2014
- January 7, 2014
Alamo Municipal Advisory Council Records of Action