Alamo Parks & Recreation
The County Service Area R-7A (CSA R-7A) also known as Alamo Parks & Recreation, provides park maintenance, improvements, and events in the Alamo area.
- Alamo School Sports Field and Batting Cages*
- Andrew H. Young Park
- Hap Magee Ranch Park
- Livorna Park
- Rancho Romero School Sports Field and Park*
- Alamo Parks Brochure
*Open to public only after school hours.
The Alamo Parks & Recreation Summer Concert Series features live music at Livorna Park from 6:30pm-8:30pm. These Alamo Municipal Advisory Council sponsored events provided free music and an opportunity to make new friends and have fun!
The Alamo Minicipal Advisory Council sponsors Movie Under the Stars at Livorna Park.
The Alamo Municipal Advisory Council is now planning Alamo Parks and Recreation events for 2015. Click here for the flyer with the dates for 2015 events!
The band lineup will include
The Sun Kings
The Fabulous Cruise Tones
Mixed Nuts - July 3rd (4th of JULY weekend event!)
Movies will include Frozen and E.T. Click here for the movie flyer.
Alamo Municipal Advisory Council Agendas
- January 6, 2015
- December 2, 2014
- November 17, 2014 Downtown Subcommittee
- November 4, 2014
- October 7, 2014
- September 23, 2014
- September 15, 2014 Park & Recreation Subcommittee
- September 2, 2014
- August 25, 2014 Park & Recreation Subcommittee
- July 22, 2014 Park & Recreation Subcommittee
- July 1, 2014
- June 3, 2014
- May 28, 2014 Park & Recreation Subcommittee
- May 7, 2014 Park & Recreation Subcommittee
- May 6, 2014
- April 1, 2014
- March 13, 2014
- March 4, 2014
- February 4, 2014
Alamo Municipal Advisory Council Records of Action