Alamo Parks & Recreation
The County Service Area R-7A (CSA R-7A) also known as Alamo Parks & Recreation, provides park maintenance, improvements, classes, excursions, and events in the Alamo area.
- Alamo School Sports Field and Batting Cages*
- Andrew H. Young Park
- Hap Magee Ranch Park
- Livorna Park
- Rancho Romero School Sports Field and Park*
- Alamo Parks Brochure
*Open to public only after school hours.
Alamo Field Moratorium Press Release
The Alamo Municipal Advisory Council and the Irvin Deutscher Family YMCA are pleased to announce a partnership to bring new recreation programs to Alamo.
Spring program includes:
- Youth Sports
- Basketball - April 24th-June 5th
- Spring Break Day Camp - April 4th-8th
- Adult Fitness Classes - April 4th-June 13th
- Beginner Strength and Balance
- Adult Group Day Trip to the Gamble Gardens - April 29th
- A great way to spend the day
4 Easy Ways to Register for the 2016 Spring Program
- Go to www.alamorec.org to register online.
- Click to print a registration form and mail completed form to the Irvin Deutscher Family YMCA, 350 Civic Drive, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523.
- Register in-person at the: Irvin Deutscher Family YMCA, 350 Civic Drive, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523.
- Fax your registration form to (925) 825-1879.
The Alamo Parks and Recreation Summer Concert Series and Movie Under the Stars features live music and films for the whole family. These Alamo Municipal Advisory sponsored events are free of charge and provide an excellent opportunity to enjoy music and films in a beautiful park setting.
Alamo-based nonprofits can apply to have a small fundraiser by selling prepackaged food at one of the concerts. Click here for more details.
The 2016 bands include:
June 17th - Stealin' Chicago
June 24th - Bost Family Traditions
July 1st - Party Monsters
July 8th - Houserockers
July 29th - Mixed Nuts
The 2016 movies include:
June 10th - RETRO NIGHT - Babe
July 22nd - FAMILY NIGHT - Minions
Click here for the Movie Under the Stars flyer.
Click here for the Summer Concert Series flyer.
Click here for the 2016 Schedule of Events flyer.
Alamo Municipal Advisory Council Agendas
- May 3, 2016
- April 5, 2016
- March 1, 2016
- February 2, 2016
- January 5, 2016
- December 1, 2015
- November 9, 2015 Parks and Recreation Subcommittee
- November 3, 2015
- October 6, 2015
- September 23, 2015 Parks and Recreation Subcommittee
- September 1, 2015
- July 21, 2015 Parks and Recreation Subcommittee
- July 7, 2015
- June 2 Emergency Meeting
- June 2, 2015
- May 12, 2015 Parks and Recreation Committee
- May 5, 2015
Alamo Municipal Advisory Council Records of Action
- Record of Action April 5, 2016
- Record of Action March 1, 2016
- Record of Action February 2, 2016
- Record of Action January 5, 2016
- Record of Action December 1, 2015
- Record of Action November 3, 2015
- Record of Action October 6, 2015
- Record of Action September 1, 2015
- Record of Action July 21, 2015
- Record of Action July 7, 2015
- Record of Action June 2, 2015
- Record of Action May 12, 2015
- Record of Action May 5, 2015