Alamo Parks & Recreation
The County Service Area R-7A (CSA R-7A) also known as Alamo Parks & Recreation, provides park maintenance, improvements, classes, excursions, and events in the Alamo area.
- Alamo School Sports Field and Batting Cages*
- Andrew H. Young Park
- Hap Magee Ranch Park
- Livorna Park
- Rancho Romero School Sports Field and Park*
- Alamo Parks Brochure
*Open to public only after school hours.
The Alamo Municipal Advisory Council and the Irvin Deutscher Family YMCA are pleased to announce a partnership to bring new recreation programs to Alamo.
Fall classes include:
- Youth Sports
- Flag Football
- Adult Fitness Classes
- Beginner Strength and Balance
- Adult Group Day Trip to Filoli Gardens
- A great way to spend an afternoon
4 Easy Ways to Register for the 2015 Fall Program
- Go to www.alamorec.org to register online.
- Click to print a registration form and mail completed form to the Irvin Deutscher Family YMCA, 350 Civic Drive, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523.
- Register in-person at the: Irvin Deutscher Family YMCA, 350 Civic Drive, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523.
- Fax your registration form to (925) 825-1879.
The Alamo Parks and Recreation Summer Concert Series and Movie Under the Stars features live music and films for the whole family. These Alamo Municipal Advisory sponsored events are free of charge and provide an excellent opportunity to enjoy music and films in a beautiful park setting.
The 2015 bands include:
June 19th - The Sun Kings
July 3rd - Mixed Nuts
July 17th - Houserockers
July 31st - The Fabulous CruiseTones
August 14th - Moonalice
The 2015 movies include:
July 10th - ET
July 24th - Frozen
Click here for the Movie Under the Stars flyer.
Click here for the Summer Concert Series flyer.
Alamo Municipal Advisory Council Agendas
- October 6, 2015
- September 23, 2015 Parks & Recreation Subcommittee
- September 1, 2015
- July 21, 2015 Parks & Recreation Subcommittee
- July 7, 2015
- June 2 Emergency Meeting
- June 2, 2015
- May 12, 2015 Parks and Recreation Committee
- May 5, 2015
- April 7, 2015
- March 11, 2015 Downtown Reconfiguration Subcommittee
- February 3, 2015
- January 6, 2015
- December 2, 2014
- November 17, 2014 Downtown Subcommittee
- November 4, 2014
Alamo Municipal Advisory Council Records of Action
- Record of Action July 7, 2015
- Record of Action June 2, 2015
- Record of Action May 12, 2015
- Record of Action May 5, 2015
- Record of Action April 7, 2015
- Record of Action March 3, 2015
- Record of Action February 3, 2015
- Record of Action January 6, 2015
- Record of Action December 2, 2014
- Record of Action November 4, 2014