Alamo Parks & Recreation
The County Service Area R-7A (CSA R-7A) also known as Alamo Parks & Recreation, provides park maintenance, improvements, and events in the Alamo area.
- Alamo School Sports Field and Batting Cages*
- Andrew H. Young Park
- Hap Magee Ranch Park
- Livorna Park
- Rancho Romero School Sports Field and Park*
- Alamo Parks Brochure
*Open to public only after school hours.
The Alamo Parks & Recreation 2014 Summer Concert Series lineup has been confirmed! The Sun Kings will be opening our series on Friday, June 20th, followed by The Fabulous Cruise Tones (July 11th), El Desayuno (July 25th) and Moonalice (August 8th). Join us at Livorna Park from 6:30pm-8:30pm for free music and an opportunity to make new friends and have fun! Click here for more details.
Join us on Friday, July 18th for Movie Under the Stars featuring Despicable Me 2 at Livorna Park. Please click here for more details.
To see all the Alamo Parks and Recreation events planned for 2014, please click here.
Alamo Municipal Advisory Council Agendas
- September 23, 2014
- September 15, 2014 Park & Recreation Subcommittee
- September 2, 2014
- August 25, 2014 Park & Recreation Subcommittee
- July 22, 2014 Park & Recreation Subcommittee
- July 1, 2014
- June 3, 2014
- May 28, 2014 Park & Recreation Subcommittee
- May 7, 2014 Park & Recreation Subcommittee
- May 6, 2014
- April 1, 2014
- March 13, 2014
- March 4, 2014
- February 4, 2014
- January 7, 2014
- December 3, 2013
- November 5, 2013
- October 1, 2013
Alamo Municipal Advisory Council Records of Action