Modify Court Orders

You have 3 options to obtain a modification of the current support being received or being paid:

  1. Stipulation (usually the quickest) Call 1-866-901-3212.

  2. File own Motion (note: Contra Cost County has an on-site family law facilitator that can assist) 
  3. Complete the Review and Adjust process. (Contra Costa has a backlog of tasks expect at least 120 days). Requests can be made by using Turbo Court or by requesting modification paperwork.