Contra Costa County provides services to residents through many departments and agencies.

If you are looking for a document (like a form or publication), please use the search feature or visit our Online Document Center.

Report an Out Street Light
To report an out street light, please call the Public Works Department at 925-313-2000.

Return to Street Lighting
Return to Services