You Have Selected Film Plastic: #2 HDPE

Plastic #2: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE). Common uses: T-shirt bags, trash bags, agricultural films. For locations that accept grocery bags, see Plastic Grocery Bags: #2 & #4.


Material Recovery
1601 Dixon Landing Rd., 95035(408) 741-3436


Materials Reuse (510) 435-8988
Smurfit - Stone Recycling
800 77th Ave., 94621(510) 635-9383
Super Link Plastic
888 92nd Ave., 94603(510) 568-1086

Union City

G.B. Industrial (510) 489-0881

Didn't find what you were looking for?  Try searching Alameda County's Recycling & Reuse Options.

If it is not recyclable, please assure that you dispose of material properly through your garbage collection company or a permitted Transfer Station or Landfill.  To report illegal dumping, call 1-800-NO-DUMPING.

Back to Contra Costa County Waste Reduction & Recycling Home Page

County Recycling Hotline: 1 (800) 750-4096 -or-

Contra Costa County Community Development Department
651 Pine Street, 4th Floor - North Wing, Martinez, CA 94553