Public Works Real Property

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a title report on my property?
2. My property is adjacent to County or Flood Control District owned property. I need to use it to build on my property. How do I get permission for my contractor and I to temporarily use the land?
3. How do I transfer title to my child or another person?