Welcome to the Contra Costa County Sheriff's Office Citizens Online Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen reporting system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the report for free. The incident must have occured within the Contra Costa County Sheriff's Office jurisdiction (Unincorporated CCC), or within one of the following contract cities: Lafayette, Oakley, Danville, or Orinda.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen report filing is right for you:
- Is this an Emergency?
- Are there any known suspects?
- Did this occur on a State Freeway?
If you answered no to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. If you answered yes to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Report Frequently Asked Questions section. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. Note: All AOL users must allow emails coming from , otherwise report confirmation emails may be blocked by AOL's spam filter.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online report has been submitted" showing that your report is complete.
- Be given a report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false crime report is a crime.
Using the Contra Costa County Sheriff's Office Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
Defrauding an Innkeeper
Theft of Access Card
Stolen Credit Card
Petty Theft(Under $950)
Fraudulent Access of Computer
Harassing Phone Call
|Crime Tips and Beat Info.
|Vacation House Check
Homeland Security Unit:
To report suspicious activity that does not require a police report, click here
. Use this link to provide tips and leads directly to the Sheriff's Office Homeland Security Unit regarding suspicious activity.
DO NOT use this link if you:
1) Are the victim of any crime.
2) Require a police report for your records.
To report a crime that requires
a police report, please use the Citizens Online Reporting System above.