Contra Costa County Kids at Work
Additional services and special events
We, at Kids at Work understand the busy schedules of working families and support you as often as we can through various services and activities sponsored here through our school. Parents appreciate our detailed and frequent communication via daily take home reports, newsletters, email and photo links, all keeping you informed on your child's activities.
Additionally, we offer:
Come join us
- Professional portraits offered twice per year
- Visions Screenings - Early detection of vision problems
- Parent Date Nights - Your children will enjoy a theme based evening with us, while the two of you go enjoy dinner and a movie.
This video is best viewed in Internet Explorer, if you are using the Firefox, Chrome or Safari browsers you will need to download the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin to view the videos.
- Family B.B.Q's
- Costume Parades and trick or treating
- Winter Program-Come enjoy your child as they sing and dance in school made costumes
- Thanksgiving Luncheons
- Open House
- Birthday Parties-Let us organize and throw a class party for the birthday child. They will even frost their own cakes!
- Parent Events are a great way to meet your child's friends and other parents. And many other activities held during the year.
For more information please call 925-313-2380 or email e-mail