Alamo AOB Program Update
Alamo AOB Program Update Process
- Task 1: Community Involvement (ongoing)
- Task 2: Evaluate Current Area of Benefit Program
- Task 3: Area of Benefit Development Potential
- Task 4: Area of Benefit Needs Analysis
- Task 5: Project Cost Estimates
- Task 6: Nexus Study
Alamo AOB Program Update Schedule
1. Community Meeting #1 (Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 6-8pm, Swain House, Hap Magee Park) – Introduce the Alamo AOB update process, what the community can expect, and when the community will have the opportunity to provide input/feedback.
2. Assemble baseline data on existing travel patterns and system performances, prepare forecasts of future conditions and identify existing and future deficiencies.
3. Community Meeting #2 (Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 6-8pm, Alamo Elementary School, Multi-Purpose Room, 100 Wilson Road, Alamo) - Communicate results of baseline data on existing travel patterns and system performances, forecasts of future conditions and identification of deficiencies. Discuss what that means to the Alamo community. Seek community input on project ideas/needs from community’s perspective. To provide input, you are welcome to email Chris Lau at or Mary Halle at .
4. Assess needs and consider the community’s input on project ideas/needs. Define alternative potential mitigations.
5. Community Meeting #3 (Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 6-8pm, Alamo Elementary School, Multi-Purpose Room, 100 Wilson Road, Alamo) - Communicate the result of the needs assessment, incorporating community input, and begin process of developing a draft project list.
6. With the draft project list, complete cost estimates for the projects and develop fee program/structure to support the projects.
7. Community Meeting #4 (Municipal Advisory Council (MAC) meeting Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 6-8pm, Alamo Elementary School, Multi-Purpose Room, 100 Wilson Road, Alamo)- Review draft AOB project list generated from community meetings and current AOB fee schedule, fine-tune both as needed. MAC to recommend to Supervisor Andersen a proposed AOB project list.
8. Complete a nexus study which will include the development of a fee program/structure to support the project list and move towards County adoption.
Current AOB Documents
Alamo AOB Ordinance
Alamo AOB Development Program Report
Related Documents of Interest
Dougherty Valley Settlement Agreement
Shapell Development Agreement
Windemere Development Agreement
Community Meeting #1 Agenda
Community Meeting #1 Presentation
Community Meeting #1 Q & A
Community Meeting #2 Agenda
Community Meeting #2 Presentation
Community Meeting #2 Q & A
Community Meeting #3 Agenda
Community Meeting #3 Presentation
Community Meeting #4 (Special MAC) Agenda
Community Meeting #4 (Special MAC) Presentation
Alamo MAC AOB Subcommittee - Downtown Alamo
Downtown Danville Blvd. Traffic Improvements Report (Large file to load.)
Downtown Danville Blvd. Preliminary Design Report (Large file to load.)
Downtown Alamo Business Owners Meeting Presentation 2/16/2006
Alamo MAC AOB Subcommittee - School Safety
Livorna Road/Wilson Road Traffic Operations Study (Large file to load.)