Bay Point AOB Program Update
Bay Point AOB Program Update Process
- Task 1: Community Involvement (ongoing)
- Task 2: Evaluate Current Area of Benefit Program
- Task 3: Area of Benefit Development Potential
- Task 4: Area of Benefit Needs Analysis
- Task 5: Project Cost Estimates
- Task 6: Nexus Study
Bay Point AOB Program Update Schedule
1. Community Meeting #1 (Bay Point MAC Meeting, Tuesday, June 4, 7-9pm, Ambrose Recreation and Community Center) – Introduce the Bay Point AOB update process, inform the community of the baseline data on existing travel patterns and system performances, forecasts of future conditions and identification of existing and future deficiencies. Take community input and comments on previous project ideas.
2. Finish the needs analysis and define a draft project list.
3. Community Meeting #2 (Bay Point MAC Meeting, Tuesday, September 3, 7-9pm, Ambrose Recreation and Community Center)- Communicate the result of the needs assessment, incorporating community input, and recommend a draft project list. To provide input, you are welcome to email Chris Lau at or Mary Halle at .
4. If necessary, hold an additional meeting to finalize the draft project list. Or else, complete and develop fee program/structure to support the projects.
5. Complete cost estimates for the projects, nexus study and move towards County adoption.
Current AOB Documents
Alamo AOB Ordinance
Alamo AOB Development Program Report
Bay Point AOB Boundary Map
Community Meeting #1 Bay Point MAC Agenda
Community Meeting #1 Bay Point MAC Presentation
Community Meeting #2 Bay Point MAC Agenda
Community Meeting #2 Bay Point MAC Presentation