Bethel Island AOB Program Update
Bethel Island AOB Program Update Process
- Task 1: Community Involvement (ongoing)
- Task 2: Evaluate Current Area of Benefit Program
- Task 3: Area of Benefit Development Potential
- Task 4: Area of Benefit Needs Analysis
- Task 5: Project Cost Estimates
- Task 6: Nexus Study
Bethel Island AOB Program Update Schedule
1. Community Meeting #1 (Bethel Island MAC Meeting, Tuesday, October 8, 6pm, Bethel Island Municipal Improvement District Office) – Introduce the Bethel Island AOB update process, communicate observations of existing travel patterns and system performances, forecasts of future conditions and identification of deficiencies. Communicate draft project list developed by staff and seek community input on the draft project list. To provide input, you are welcome to email Chris Lau at or Mary Halle at .
2. At Community Meeting #1, the Bethel Island MAC recommended to Supervisor Piepho that staff move forward with the draft project list presented. With the draft project list, staff will complete cost estimates for the projects and develop fee program/structure to support the projects, including nexus study.
7. Community Meeting #2 - Communicate draft fee program/structure to support draft project list and nexus study, and fine-tune if necessary.
8. Finalize nexus study and move towards County adoption.
Current AOB Documents
Bethel Island AOB Ordinance
Bethel Island AOB Development Program Report
Community Meeting #1 Bethel Island MAC Agenda
Community meeting #1 Bethel Island MAC Presentation